some words from wisers...

The best journeys answer questions that in the beginning, you didn't even think to ask"


Friday, July 29, 2011

Friday Finds & whats on my mind.

my daily routine:
- woke up @ 7am w/ Tom "a working man."
    - turned some pages in A Visit From the Goon Squad
         - let Partner out & about
          -  cooked a quesadilla
              - tidy up living space
         - sipped a SKA Blonde Beer & sat outside with Partner & Ponds crew
          - packed up & went to Le Bateau
Summer in Steamboat is just like I was warned about- beautiful sunny days- people out tubing-biking-hiking- free summer concerts- happy hour and hot springs evening soaks.

Today after 6 I am venturing on a hike up Emerald- which I have heard is a great view and distance.  Caitlin & I will catch up and take in some mountain beauty!

 my TO DO:

-dontation drop off | bank&post office | pack room | Ask Allison @ Ponds about extension | etc.


artwork found on ETSY. random ; but I am moving into a room with Tom next week & keep having the desire to buy something for the space. As cool as this art is- I think if we were looking to frame something ideally we would create something on a canvas together to have a collaboration piece.




Well hi 5 Friday- my parents are riding the Hogs up for a visit tomorrow- they have never been to this town & I have a lot I want to show them-
|strawberry park | Yampa river | mahagony or mambo| and walk the strip|

No comments:

Post a Comment